The Kurdish Institute invites you to the 17th International Conference of the “EU Turkey Civic Commission” (EUTCC) on 8 and 9 March 2023 at the European Parliament in Brussels.
The theme of the conference is: THE EUROPEAN UNION, TURKEY, MIDDLE EAST AND THE KURDS
For 17 years, the EUTCC has organised annual international conferences in the European Parliament, focusing on the Kurdish question and democratic processes in Turkey. With invited civil society organisations, academics, European, Turkish and Kurdish politicians, policy-makers and activists these conferences have received international attention, politically and in the media. We are proud that internationally recognised individuals like Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Noam Chomsky, Leyla Zana, Shirin Ebadi, Bianca Jagger, and Vedat Turkali support the work of the EUTCC.
The final resolution of each conference has urged the European Union, the United States, the international community and all democratic forces to use their political influence to encourage Turkey to find a peaceful, political solution to the Kurdish question.
PRACTICAL: HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- A personalized badge is required to gain access to the European Parliament.
- Therefore, please send following information to mail address [email protected] before 28 February 2023:
- “Confirmation of participation for the International Conference on 8 and/or 9 March”
- Your name, first name, date of birth, nationality, type & number ID-card
- Your personal badge will be available at the conference desk (main entrance) of the European Parliament (Place de Luxembourg—main European Parliament’s building “Altiero Spinelli”), ONLY during the following date/hours: 8th March 13.30-15.00 and 9th March 08.30-09.30.
- After registration, please send a confirmation to the Kurdish Institute via e-mail ([email protected] ) or mobile number 0474-71.48.71.
Please find here beneath the program for both 8 and 9 March. We are looking forward to your positive response.