Increasing humanitarian crisis due to 24-hours-long curfews in Turkey’s Kurdish Towns
Dear Member of the Press,
We would like to kindly invite you for a press conference that will be held on 16th February at 11:00 at the PLACE-SCHUMAN with the participation of the Kurds in Europe and their friends. The press conference will be on the recent developments in the north of Kurdistan (South-east Turkey) and the military/police operations of the State against civilian inhabited towns where the curfews are imposed.
Please kindly be informed that three members of the European Parliament,
• Ms. Marie Cristine Vergiat, from France
• Mr. Josef Weidenholzer, from Austria and
• Ms. Barbara Spinelli, from Italy
• Mr. Tuncer Bakırhan, Co-Mayor of Siirt Province, Co-Chair of the Union of South-East Anatolian Region Municipalities
• Ms. Mizgin Irgat, HDP MP for Bitlis Province
• Co-chairs of the Democratic Society Congress of the Kurds in Europe
• Kurdish women movement representatives.
We would be more than happy to see you among us for this press conference to be held on
16th February at 11:00 at the PLACE-SCHUMAN
Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP), Representation in Europe
46, Rue d’Arlon ,1000-Bruxelles, Tel : +32 2 503 86 19
[email protected], www.hdpeurope.eu