1. Turkey puts 205 on trial over alleged links to Kurdish rebels
2. Turkey tries activists over Kurd militant links
3. BDP and DTK to hold rally on 14 July
4. Lawyers Storm out of the Courtroom in Landmark KCK Case
5. Trial against Zarakolu and Ersanli opens today
6. KESK Leader Özgen Released; More Arrests Follow
7. IHD meets Press Council
8. Zana: I told the PM to resume the Oslo talks
9. Turkey Leader’s Meeting with Controversial Kurdish Politician Raises Hopes
10. “Everyone Should Partake in the Peace Process”
11. Turkish planes attack Kurdish-controlled areas in northern Iraq
12. PYD agrees on transitional government in Syria
13. POMED Notes: “Turkey’s Leadership Role in an Uncertain Middle East”
COMMENT, OPINION AND ANALYSIS
14. Solidarity with Zarakolu and Ersanli
15. The expectation and the right in the mother tongue
16. New Research Reveals Horrific History of Diyarbakir Prison
17. Making peace will be an excruciating process
18. The MHP’S contribution to the Kurdish issue: Has the MHP changed?
19. Turkish Court Takes Monastery’s Land, Declares Assyrians ‘Occupiers’
20. A marriage of convenience hits the rocks
21. Kurds might be tipping point in Syria-Turkey row
22. Former Lebanese Minister Condemns Turkish Prime Minister’s Exploitation of the
23. The Arab Spring, its effects on the Kurds, and the approaches of Turkey, Iran, Syria
and Iraq on the Kurdish issue, By Aylin Ünver Noi
24. Hip hop and graffiti artists protest TMK
25. Hands Off Syria!
26. Big Brother visits Turkey – Again
27. Syria, Turkey, USA and Kurdistan Region: Barzani is licking honey from a thorn
28. New EDM tabled in Parliament – write to your MP!
29. House of Commons debate: UK-Turkey Relations, 4 July 2012.
30. Message of Solidarity with Ragip Zarakolu and Buşra Ersanli, by Peace in Kurdistan
31. Freedom of Thought, Expression and Publication under serious threat
32. EUROPEAN LAWYERS: Protest against ongoing arrests in Turkey
please see PDF File attached!