The EU Turkey Civic Commission (EUTCC) will hold its 15th International Conference on EU Turkey and the Kurds 5-6 December 2018 in the European Parliament.
The theme of the conference is: THE KURDISH FACTOR IN WORLD POLITICS: CRISIS, CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS
The annual International Conference on the EU, Turkey and the Kurds hosted by the EU Turkey Civic Commission (EUTCC) in cooperation with the GUE/NGL Group, the Greens-European Free Alliance and the Groups of the Free Alliance of Socialists and Democrats and the Kurdish Institute Brussels.
The conference will be held on 5 and 6 December 2018 in the European Parliament in Brussels.
For 15 years, the EUTCC has organised annual international conferences in the European Parliament, focusing on the Kurdish question and democratic processes in Turkey. With invited civil society organizations, academics, European, Turkish and Kurdish politicians, policy-makers and activists – these conferences have received international attention – politically and in the media. We are proud that internationally recognised individuals like Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Noam Chomsky, Leyla Zana, Shirin Ebadi, Bianca Jagger, and Vedat Turkali support the work of the EUTCC.
The final resolution of each conference has urged the European Union (EU), the United States (US), the international community and all democratic forces to use their political influence to encourage Turkey to find a peaceful, political solution to the Kurdish question.
You want to participate? Please follow the instructions below
- all participants MUST send us the following details before 20 November to [email protected]
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Place and country of residence (if possible, the full address of residence)
- Number of a valid document (ex: passport, national ID, etc.)
- Your “personal badge/pass” will be available at the main entrance of the European Parliament (Place de Luxembourg—main European Parliament’s building “Altiero Spinelli”—just after the sliding doors you’ll find a conference desk), during AND ONLY the following date/hours: 5th December 08.00-08.30 and 6th December 08.00-08.
- For any additional information, please contact the conference’s secretariat: [email protected]